If you are not set up with a GDS, or you booked your travel directly with a DMC or tour operator, you can import bookings into your Booking Inbox by email.
1. Forward email confirmation
- Forward your flight, hotel, or transportation booking to email@example.com.
- The email address you forward from must be the same one associated with your Umapped account.
- If forwarding from a different email, forward to import+[username]@umapped.com instead.
- To add your own custom search keyword to search by later, change the subject line of your booking before forwarding.
2. Check your Booking Inbox
- Click Import Bookings in the sidebar.
- Search by passenger name, airline name, or subject line.
- Confirm details by pressing the down arrow (v).
3. Add to your Trip
- Click the Options icon (three vertical dots) to the right of the booking.
- If you are accessing the Booking Inbox from within a Trip, you will be able to Add to Trip.
- If you are accessing the Booking Inbox from the Dashboard, you will also have the option to Create a New Trip from this screen with your booking(s).
For a complete list of supported suppliers for email forwarding, click on the attachment below this article.
***Please note, bookings forwarded by email will not update automatically. If important changes are made to a booking, please re-upload or update the booking manually in the Trip Publisher.
If you need further assistance, here's how to access more support.
Go Back: Importing Bookings from a GDS or CRM