Sabre LIVE is an integration that creates a live connection between Umapped and your Sabre account. The integration allows you to place your PNRs into a Umapped assigned queue so that they become available to you from within your Umapped account (in your Trip Publisher Booking Inbox).
Who can use the Sabre LIVE integration?
- Sabre Live is available to members on the Travel Pro plan, but you can also have it set up during your free trial period!
Why use the Sabre LIVE integration?
- Access your PNRs in the Booking Inbox to easily add to any Trip.
- Have a live and direct connection to your Sabre GDS. This means when you make changes to PNRs within Sabre and re-queue the PNR on the Umapped assigned queue, your Trip will update automatically.
How can I get set up with Sabre LIVE?
- The attached document outlines the initial agency setup required to start using this live connect integration.
- As a first step, we invite you to share this document with your agency's "Sabre IT Expert".
- Once setup is complete, please notify us so that we can update your account settings. To learn more about the Sabre fee associated with this integration, please email email@example.com.
Once you are set up, click here to learn about how to start using Sabre LIVE.