You can manually add a Flight to your Template at any time.
1. Click the Add icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen and select Flight.
2. Start by typing the airline code. If it's in the Umapped database, you can select from the drop-down list.
Don't see your airline? Contact us at email@example.com.
3. Enter the flight number. The departure and arrival airports will populate automatically if the flight is available in our database. If not, flights can be manually entered.
4. Click Add To Template to save.
5. Once the Flight has been added to your Template, you can add Details and attach any relevant Files.
6. You can edit your Flight segment anytime by clicking View Details and then clicking the Edit icon, or any of the Add prompts.
Your Trip will also auto-populate with Web Check-In and Baggage Policy links for each flight. Please note, these are specific to the airline only; your Travellers will still be required to enter E-ticket or other identifying information to check in online.