Once you've created a Trip and want to send it off to a Travel Agent, you can add them as a Collaborator in order to allow them to brand the Trip with their company information and logo.
1. Click the Share icon on your Trip's banner and select Collaborators.
2. Click Add Collaborator to add by email or Umapped username.
- Your collaborators do not have to be existing Umapped subscribers to collaborate on your Trip; when you invite them to review or contribute they will receive an email from Umapped with instructions on how to sign up for a free trial. Once they sign up, they will be able to view your Trip.
3. Select which access level you want your Collaborator to have. These do not have to be the same among all Collaborators.
- Review only Collaborators will only be able to view your Trip.
- Contribute Collaborators will be able to add new components or segments within your Trip.
- Contribute, Publish, and Invite Collaborators will be able add new components or segments, add new Travellers, and Publish your trip to Travellers.
- Full Access Collaborators will be able to do all of the above, plus remove or edit existing segments or components. *We recommend choosing this access level*
4. You can remove or adjust access at any time by clicking the Options icon (three vertical dots) to the right of any Collaborator name. You can also use this to view their Email log and see if they have opened your email and/or clicked on the link.
5. Keep track of your Collaborator's edits by checking the Trip Audit Log regularly.
Your Collaborators can also have their branding appear alongside yours, click here to learn more.