There are three main ways to add a booking or segment to your Trip.
Import from your Booking Inbox
- If you haven't yet read our guides to populating your Booking Inbox, take a minute to read one of the following:
- Once you've located your booking, click the Settings icon (three vertical dots) to the right of the booking to add it to an existing Trip or create a new Trip.
Import from a Umapped Supplier
- From within a Trip, click Suppliers and select the operator associated with your booking.
Create a new segment
- You can create a new segment of any type within the Trip Publisher by pressing the Add icon (+) in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Segments can be created under one of the following categories (click to learn more):
No matter when or where you create segments, they will appear in date order within your Trip.