If you are not importing from a GDS, tour operator, or email confirmation, you can add an activity yourself at any time.
1. Click the Add icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen and select Activity.
2. Select the Activity Type, if desired.
3. Under Name, type the name of the activity. You may also choose to add a Label and Booking reference (optional).
- Please note, the Label will override the Activity Type. If you are satisfied that the Activity Type accurately reflects your booking, leave Label blank.
4. Once you have added the dates, click Add to Trip.
5. Once you are finished, you can add Pricing and Cancellation policy info, as well as additional details and files if necessary.
If you would like to save this Activity to quickly add to future Trips, you can add it to your Vendor Library.