If you are not importing from a GDS, tour operator, or email confirmation, you can add a flight yourself at any time.
1. Click the Add icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen and select Flight.
2. Start by typing the airline code. If it's in the Umapped database, you will be able to select from the drop-down list.
- Don't see your airline? Contact us at email@example.com to have it added to the database.
3. Enter the flight number, departure and arrival airports and times, and booking number (airline reference).
4. Click Add To Trip to save.
5. Next, you can add Passenger, Pricing, and Cancellation Policy information, as well as upload files and add any necessary details.
NOTE: E-ticket, Seat, Class, Membership #, and Meal info are all imported/entered under Passengers.
6. Passenger initials will display in a circle icon at the bottom of the flight segment. Clicking on a passenger’s initials will open the segment details drawer to view additional passenger information
7. You can edit your Flight segment anytime by clicking View Details and then clicking the Edit icon, or any of the Add prompts.
If Flight Notifications are enabled in your Account Preferences, Travellers will receive notifications by email, on the web and via the mobile app of any day-of flight delays, gate changes or cancellations. Reminders will start approximately 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Please note, while Travellers will receive all flight reminders, advisors will only be notified of cancellations or delays.
- If you would like to receive all flight reminders, please add yourself as a Traveller to the Trip using an email not associated with your Umapped account.
Your Trip will also auto-populate with Web Check-In and Baggage Policy links for each flight. Please note, these are specific to the airline only; your Travellers will still be required to enter an E-ticket or other identifying information to check-in online.