If you are creating a segment in your Trip and can't find the profile for a certain restaurant, hotel, or activity, you can choose to create your own and save it to your Vendor Database for future use.
1. Click the Add icon to select a segment type.
2. From the Add Activity (or Accommodation, Transport, etc) dialogue box, start by typing out your Vendor details manually, then click Add to Trip.
3. Once you have added this segment, click on the Camera icon to create a new vendor profile using these details.
4. Start typing the vendor's name, and select from the list of Google results.
- If available, the vendor's Address Info and Contact Info should populate automatically.
5. Once you click Save, hover over the camera icon in your segment; the caption will now have changed to Vendor Photos. Click to add.
- From here you can search the Photo Library, the web, or upload your own photos.
- In Hide Photos Mode, click to hide saved Vendor photos from your segment (they can still be visible for other Trips).
- In Reorder Photos Mode, drag and drop to customize which photos appear first in the Web View and mobile app.
Vendors can be shared amongst all Company users, but can only be added or edited by Administrators and Power Member users.