Add a Note to include any information that can't be captured in another segment.
1. Click the Add icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen and select Note.
2. Give your Note a title and description. Add a date or link to a specific booking to place the Note within your Trip (this can be changed later).
- If no booking is linked, the Note will be placed at the beginning of that Trip date. If no date is selected, the Note will be placed at the beginning of the Trip.
3. Edit your Note at any time by clicking View Details. You can also add links, videos, photos, and files to your Note.
- For help with the various text formatting options for Notes, visit Text Formatting Options.
- The Note segment card will display a paperclip icon with the number of files that are attached to the note
Notes can be private (just for you and your Collaborators) or public (for your Travellers to view within their Web View or mobile app).
You can also re-order photos added to note segments by dragging-and-dropping photos in a new order.
1. Select View Details on the Note segment and click on the Photos section.
2. Select Edit Photos - you will automatically be in Reorder Photos Mode.
3. Drag-and-drop the photo into a new order.